Information Sharing with Other Agencies
SCOPE OF THIS CHAPTER
The following guidance document (PGN entitled CS0498 Information Sharing with Other Agencies - February 2019), provides general and specific guidance for practitioners in relation to sharing information with other agencies:
- When to share information about a child or adult;
- General guidance in relation to sharing information with another Local Authority when a child's case is opened or closed;
- Requests to ascertain if a child is known to Children's Services;
- Requests from the UK Border Agency;
- Requests for detailed information from other Local Authorities or CAFCASS;
- Correspondence from Courts/Solicitors;
- Data Protection Team specific requests for information.
Please read in conjunction with Consent to Information Sharing Procedure.This chapter was added to the manual in September 2019.